Burning Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Shadows

They say darkness is what takes us all...Its the shadows that engulfs us can you burn the shadow with your 'light? or Engulf the darkness? The chose is yours....Show Us Your Legacy..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Webmaster
~Psychosis~ Poll, Stats 21klbeq
Admin
Makina Hoshimura Poll, Stats 54-7
Trial Admin
none
Mods
Tsukare
Poll, Stats 56-65
Bee X
Poll, Stats Crap10
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Clan Limits
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 am by Tsukare

» Available Bijuu
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 pm by Demethosdocotuzen

» Extra and Flaws Rules
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm by Demethosdocotuzen

» Character Rules
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 am by Makina Hoshimura

» Character Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 pm by Makina Hoshimura

» Poll, Stats
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm by Guest

» Open Ranks
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm by Guest

» Jutsu Rules
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 am by Guest

» Summon Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:39 pm by Mortal Man

» Sage Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:37 pm by Mortal Man

» Site Rules [Updated]
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:27 pm by Mortal Man

» Organization Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:24 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Custom Curse Seal Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:22 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Custom Puppet Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:21 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Custom Weapon Template
Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:19 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:26 pm
Affiliates
Our Button

Poll, Stats T8bTl

------------

Poll, Stats FqFF4

Poll, Stats

Go down 

Use this or not?
Yes
Poll, Stats I_vote_lcap88%Poll, Stats I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
No
Poll, Stats I_vote_lcap12%Poll, Stats I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

Poll, Stats Empty
PostSubject: Poll, Stats   Poll, Stats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm

I advise you to read it all before you judge it.

Rank A

A-1
This is the tier for the highest ranking shinobi, classicly they have been missing ninja, but there are a few occasions where a kage gains enough power to become this tier.
(gain 20 stat points)
1360 Required

A-2
This is the rank of kages, usually those who are able to beat most opponents.
(gain 30 stat points)
1130 Required

A-3
This is the rank of the Sannin and sometimes higher class jounin, such as kakashi.
(gain 40)
930 Required

A-4
The Jounin are at this level.
(gain 50)
770 Required

Rank B

B-1
Advanced Chuunin are at this level.
(gain 30)
650 Required

B-2
This is the tier for most chuunin, those who are strong enough to keep their title, but not strong enough to advance just yet. (gain 20)
550 Required

B-3
This is lower tier for Chuunin, usually those who have no bloodlines, but have trained alot.
(gain 25)
455 Required

B-4
This is the "wet behind the ear" chuunin class, mostly for those who just became chuunin.
(gain 50)
345 Required

Rank C

C-1
This is the rank for the gennin who is nearly chuunin level, but not yet chuunin.
(gain 15)
280 Required

C-2
This is the rank usually given to prodigies and higher tier gennin.
(gain 20)
220 Required

C-3
This is for the rank of samurai with special abilities, and middle gennin.
(gain 30)
160 Required

C-4
This is the rank of the average samurai, and lower gennin.
(gain 60)
80 Required

Rank D

D-1
The lowest rank, usually academy students get this rank.
Start with 70

On your profile a staff member will tell you what your rank is based on your rp skill and abilities. This allows a more logical and understandable rp. (current members will be rated on their abilities and skill as well)
With this system, it makes sense for a gennin who specializes in speed to outrun a chuunin who doesnt. It allows specialization and several other ideas.
Some may say it takes away from the skill factor, but this is also a lie. Anyone with skill can rank up easier than those without. This allows for people to be more motivated to learn how to rp better.

Now as for the grading system, its more complicated than the current one, but much better considering if someone spams 10k they get alot of stats.

Normally sites use a grading system for length, which is stupid, but with this system, I garuntee better grading.

(P x (l/100) + G) / 5 = stats gained (if neccessary, round to the nearest whole number. Dont bitch about the math, there are online calculators.)
P = plot rating, based on a scale of one to ten.
L = length of words
G = grammar, based on a scale of one to ten.

Essentially the average post of 500 words would get 2 stats. This isnt alot considering the large number of the stats you need to gain. Basically a plot rating of ten means that it has twists, and keeps the one reading it entertained. A grammar rating of ten, well... thats obvious. Why do this complicated system? It insures that the mods actually read what they grade, and thus people wont get away with insane bullshit that they wouldnt get otherwise. This also insures that people get graded more on detail than length. Sure length is a factor, but not as big as plot and grammar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stat Template
Please place this in your signature.

Code:

Strength:

Speed:

Endurance:

Chakra:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strength
Unlike most systems which do not explain properly, I will explain just what I mean by each stat. Strength determines muscle function and muscle speed. This means if someone with 100 strength swings a blade, and someone of 150 strength swings the same blade, the one with 150 would swing faster. This also determines jump hieght and more importantly stability. In other words if someone with 500 strength tried to tackle someone of 1000 strength, they would be hard pressed to move them even slightly.

Speed
This is not just running speed, but also reflexes. This is a simple stat, and as such, it should be noted that it also decides flexibility. In other words, someone with a high speed could easily dodge or catch a kunai throw by someone of lesser strength.

Endurance
This is not the same as health, it does NOT determine whether an attack kills you or not... well mostly. Endurance tells just how much damage your body can take. Someone who had 50 strength would barely harm someone with 100 endurance. Endurance also effects how fast you can heal, and how long you can fight. Endurance is certainly important, but if one focuses too much on endurance, they may not be able to harm others.

Chakra
Chakra is obviously the energy used for jutsu. This can be incredibly useful, or potentially fatal.
Bloodlines
Obviously, some bloodlines affect stats, such as Sharingan's increased reflexes. A sharingan user will divide their speed by ten, and for each tomoe they have, they add a tenth of their speed to their new speed. At Mangekyou state, they add 60% of their total speed to their new speed.

Some bloodlines may remove the need for some stats, so some may think they have an advantage, but this is untrue. For example, a Kaguya may think they dont need endurance, however, they do. Why? No, it doesnt affect how strong the bones are, however, it does effect how much pain they can take, and Im pretty sure extending bones out of your body hurts... alot. Not only that, but if they get tossed around, whose to say they wont damage their brain from moving so fast?
Ratings

Strength
0-15 Average Gennin
16-40 Boulder Hurler
41-100 Tsunade (without chakra)
101-200 Master Taijutsuist
201-300 Steroid Addict
301-400 Tsunade (with chakra)
500- City Lifter

Speed
0-15 Average Gennin
16-40 Speed Fighter
41-100 Lee (with weights)
101-200 Gai (with weights)
201-300 Lee (without weights)
301-400 Gai (without weights)
500- Minato (without Hiraishin)

Endurance
0-15 Average Gennin
16-40 Meat Shield
41-100 Meat Shield (that actually survives)
101-200 Armor Skin
201-300 Regenerator
301-400 You had a city dropped on your head yet?
500- Invincible

Chakra
0-15 Average Gennin
16-40 Chakra Student
41-100 Manipulator
101-200 Your Chakra begins to have a pull on gravity, causing those with weak strength to be stunned.
201-300 Chakra Master
301-400 Master Manipulator
500- Perfect Sage

Titles
Strongest on the site: The Human Boulder
Fastest on the site: The (insert color here) Flash
Most durable on the site: Indestructible
Most chakra on the site: God of Energy

Perks
These are for those who have the most of one stat.
Strength: You are strong enough to push the air by flexing, disrupting smaller attacks.
Speed: You move so fast you create a vaccuum when you move, causing a loud noise. This is voluntary.
Endurance: You are practically made of Kaguya bones, able to take damage and keep going like only a true master would.
Chakra: Your chakra can be manipulated to do jutsu without the use of handseals.

Other
This system was made entirely by me, therefore, if anyone needs help, or has an idea, feel free to pm me. I will gladly take advice to improve this system to make it more fun.

Any questions about boosts or anything can be filed straight to me, I will answer with the uptmost intelligence I can infer. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down

Poll, Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Shadows :: Important Information :: Rules-
Jump to: